Currently, there are 43 Islamic insurance players in Indonesia. Six of them are fully-fl edged Islamic insurance companies and the remaining are Islamic windows of conventional insurance companies. Out of the six mentioned, two are Islamic life insurance companies and four are Islamic general insurance companies.
- Mendesain Moral Ekonomi Baru untuk Cegah Pandemi Berikutnya
- Rapat Anggota Tahunan (RAT) Induk Koperasi Syariah Indonesia (INKOSINA)
- Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan Online Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ)
- Online Workshop – Islamic Financial Planning – Islamic Business & Economic Community – FEB UI
- Kajian Terkait Merger antara Bank Syariah Mandiri, BNI Syariah, dan BRI Syariah