Mulyaman D Hadad, the chairman of the newly-created Indonesian Financial Services Authority (known locally by the acronym OJK), recently suggested that the Islamic banking industry in the republic should broaden fi nancial access to micro and small businesses in order to increase the market share of Islamic fi nancial institutions and boost the overall Islamic economy.
- Jangan Biarkan Potensi Dana Pensiun Syariah Menguap Hampa
- Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan Online Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ)
- International Islamic Infrastructure Online Program
- IFN On Air – The Funds, Infrastructure, Islamic Capital Markets and Responsible Finance Initiatives in Indonesia
- Ta’lim Virtual Lembaga Da’wah Kampus (LDK) Perbanas Institute – Cinta Tanah Air Sebagai Wujud Keimanan