Following the success of the 5th Asia Islamic Banking Conference held August 2014, Fleming Gulf is delighted to present the 6th Asia Islamic Banking Conference. The focus of this year’s event would be on the maiden sovereign sukuk issues, stages of development for Asia, MENA, Africa, Europe and North America as well as Islamic Banking Assets.
- Keynote Plenary Sessions on International and Economic Linkages between Nation
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions, 13 Key Discussion Topic
- Fiqh and Fatwa Session
- The Buzz on Innovation for The Islamic Finance Industry
- Key Presentations on Sukuk Structures, Analysis and Marketing
- Insights on Indonesia- The largest muslim country in the world with Islamic Banks holding 5 % of Market Share
Why You Should Attend
- Opportunity to foster an orderly development for an efficient competitive, sound & innovative Islamic finance industry.
- Enrich your knowledge on the latest developments in Islamic Finance.
- Opportunities for regulators, financial service players & legal professionals to collaborate and contribute towards the developments of the market.
- Opportunities for regulators, financial service players & legal professionals to collaborate and contribute towards the developments of the market.Networking Opportunity with Key Decision Makers in the industry.
- Assess new developments in Islamic Banking and Examine New Opportunities avalaible for Regional & International Investors.
- Interact with high profile experts participating in Power Debates.
- Discover new Innovations at our exhibition.
Key Discussion Topics
- What makes Murabahah the ideal mode of Financing?
- Sukuk Structures, Analysis and Marketing
- Shariah Audit & Talent Development- An area of high importance but with an appalling dearth of talent development initiatives
- Shariah Compliant Private Equity Investments
- What Initiatives and developments are taking place to harmonize Islamic Banking offerings and boost innovation in the sector ?
Who Should Attend ?
|C Level Execs||Head of Asset Management||Head Of Wholesale Banking||Head of Fund Management|
|All Shariah related professionals||General Managers||Head of Sukuk||Managers|
- Thought leaders from:
|Islamic Banks||Specialised Research Institutes||Regulatory Bodies||International Organizations|
|Local Governments||Solution Providers||Rating Agencies,||Law Firms|