The Indonesian Islamic banking industry consists of 12-fully-fledged Islamic commercial banks and 22 Islamic window of conventional banks. In addition, there are also 163 rural banks whose assets account for just around 2.7% of the total Islamic banking industry.
- An Update on the Indonesian Islamic Banking Industry
- Demokrasi Asesoris Ancaman Serius Bagi Indonesia
- Concepts in Islamic Economics Revisited: The Case of Poverty
- Philosophical Foundations of Islamic Development: Khurshid Ahmad’s Conception Revisited
- Islamic Economics Revisited: Recontemplating Unresolved Structure and Assumptions