Based on the latest available data from Indonesia’s Financial Services Authority (OJK), the Shariah insurance industry constitutes the largest industry among Shariah non-bank financial institutions (NBFIs). As of July 2016, there are 10 fully-fledged Shariah insurance companies and 46 Shariah units of conventional insurance companies with total assets amounting to IDR31.76 trillion (US$2.41 billion).
- An Update on the Indonesian Islamic Banking Industry
- Demokrasi Asesoris Ancaman Serius Bagi Indonesia
- Concepts in Islamic Economics Revisited: The Case of Poverty
- Philosophical Foundations of Islamic Development: Khurshid Ahmad’s Conception Revisited
- Islamic Economics Revisited: Recontemplating Unresolved Structure and Assumptions