Based on the latest available data from Indonesia’s Financial Services Authority (OJK), the Shariah insurance industry constitutes the largest industry among Shariah non-bank financial institutions (NBFIs). As of July 2016, there are 10 fully-fledged Shariah insurance companies and 46 Shariah units of conventional insurance companies with total assets amounting to IDR31.76 trillion (US$2.41 billion).
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Membahas Strategi Penguatan Rupiah dalam Indonesia Bicara – MNC TV
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Layanan Haji Indonesia
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Kemerdekaan Ekonomi
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Membahas Pidato Jokowi 16 Agustus 2018 dalam Indonesia Bicara – MNC News
- Chairman CISFED Mengunjungi Ma’ahad Tahfidz Al-Qur’an di Kedah – Malaysia