The growth of Islamic fi nance in Indonesia has been recognized as one of the fastest in the world. According to Global Islamic Finance Report (GIFR) 2011, Indonesian was ranked fourth after Iran, Malaysia, and Saudi Arabia as a country that has the potential and is conducive for the development of Islamic fi nance. Taking into consideration some aspects aff ecting the GIFR index such as the number of Islamic banks, the number of non-bank Islamic fi nancial institutions, and the size of Islamic fi nance assets, Indonesia is projected to be ranked fi rst in the near future.
- Growth Opportunities in Pension Funds and Sustainable Investing
- Reksadana Syariah, Sukuk Ritel Pemerintah, Sukuk Korporasi, dan Konvergensi antara Keuangan Syariah dan Investasi yang Bertanggung Jawab Sosial
- Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Melorot, Konsumsi Domestik Perlu Digenjot
- Pendidikan Ekonomi Syariah di Indonesia Terus Berkembang
- Pasar Ekuitas Syariah Pulih Lebih Cepat