Currently, there are 43 Islamic insurance players in Indonesia. Six of them are fully-fl edged Islamic insurance companies and the remaining are Islamic windows of conventional insurance companies. Out of the six mentioned, two are Islamic life insurance companies and four are Islamic general insurance companies.
- An Update on the Indonesian Islamic Banking Industry
- Demokrasi Asesoris Ancaman Serius Bagi Indonesia
- Concepts in Islamic Economics Revisited: The Case of Poverty
- Philosophical Foundations of Islamic Development: Khurshid Ahmad’s Conception Revisited
- Islamic Economics Revisited: Recontemplating Unresolved Structure and Assumptions