Indonesia is entering a new transformation in terms of consolidating its fi nancial service supervision. The Indonesian parliament enacted the law pertaining to the creation of Financial Services Authority (FSA), known by its Indonesian acronym as OJK, on the 22nd November 2011.
- An Update on the Indonesian Islamic Banking Industry
- Demokrasi Asesoris Ancaman Serius Bagi Indonesia
- Concepts in Islamic Economics Revisited: The Case of Poverty
- Philosophical Foundations of Islamic Development: Khurshid Ahmad’s Conception Revisited
- Islamic Economics Revisited: Recontemplating Unresolved Structure and Assumptions