The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- CIMA Siap Mengembangkan SDM Keuangan Syariah Berkapasitas Global
- Memperkenalkan Kualifikasi Keuangan Syariah Internasional dari CIMA
- Development and Growth of Islamic Asset Management in Indonesia
- Persoalan Utang Luar Negeri Indonesia
- Pengembangan Paradigma Islam di Bidang Keuangan, Ekonomi, dan Pembangunan