The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- An Update on the Indonesian Islamic Banking Industry
- Demokrasi Asesoris Ancaman Serius Bagi Indonesia
- Concepts in Islamic Economics Revisited: The Case of Poverty
- Philosophical Foundations of Islamic Development: Khurshid Ahmad’s Conception Revisited
- Islamic Economics Revisited: Recontemplating Unresolved Structure and Assumptions