The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- Membangun Sumber Daya Insani untuk Kemajuan Indonesia ke Depan*
- Dengan Semangat Idul Fitri Kita Ciptakan Indonesia yg Adil, Beradab, Sejahtera, Maju, dan yang Terpenting Diridhoi oleh Allah SWT
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Komite Nasional Keuangan Syariah (KNKS)
- Chairman CISFED sebagai Khatib Ied Fitri di Masjid Raya Al-Isra Jakarta Barat
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pemateri Pelatihan IFQ di CIBFM Brunei Darussalam