The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- Chairman CISFED Menyampaikan Ceramah Bagi Perhimpunan Masyarakat Indonesia Utara Malaysia
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pemateri Kuliah Tamu di Universitas Brawijaya
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pemateri di Pesantren Al-Qur’an Subulussalam
- Waspada Kejahatan Skimming
- Pemilu Legislatif untuk Indonesia yang Lebih Baik