The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang pembelian mayoritas saham Freeport oleh Pemerintah Republik Indonesia
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED di MNC News Tentang Fluktuasi Rupiah di Bulan Juli 2018
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED di MNC News Tentang Zakat Bitcoin
- Bom Waktu Kesenjangan Sosial, Struktur Gaji Pejabat Perlu Dikoreksi
- Kenaikan Pungutan PBB Hancurkan Kelas Menengah