The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pembicara Dalam Pelatihan Tiga Mabadi
- Pembangunan Kesadaran Politik untuk Perubahan Riel
- Chairman CISFED Memberikan Presentasi untuk Masyarakat Indonesia di Sydney, Australia
- Chairman CISFED Menjadi Pembicara dalam Konferensi Islam in Practice
- Chairman CISFED Memberikan Pelatihan Persiapan dan Review IISI untuk Para Staf Bank Mandiri