The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Membahas Strategi Penguatan Rupiah dalam Indonesia Bicara – MNC TV
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Layanan Haji Indonesia
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Kemerdekaan Ekonomi
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Membahas Pidato Jokowi 16 Agustus 2018 dalam Indonesia Bicara – MNC News
- Chairman CISFED Mengunjungi Ma’ahad Tahfidz Al-Qur’an di Kedah – Malaysia