The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- Mendesain Moral Ekonomi Baru untuk Cegah Pandemi Berikutnya
- Rapat Anggota Tahunan (RAT) Induk Koperasi Syariah Indonesia (INKOSINA)
- Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan Online Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ)
- Online Workshop – Islamic Financial Planning – Islamic Business & Economic Community – FEB UI
- Kajian Terkait Merger antara Bank Syariah Mandiri, BNI Syariah, dan BRI Syariah