The Indonesian Ulama (Islamic religious scholars) Council or known widely by its Indonesian acronym MUI, through its June 2015 national meeting suggested to the government of Indonesia to issue regulation pertaining to the syndicated fi nancing of Islamic banks with the focus on fi nancing infrastructure development such as roads, rail trains, bridges, airports, and seaports. MUI viewed that there is a need to enhance the role of Islamic fi nance in supporting the government program in developing infrastructure.
- Jangan Biarkan Potensi Dana Pensiun Syariah Menguap Hampa
- Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan Online Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ)
- International Islamic Infrastructure Online Program
- IFN On Air – The Funds, Infrastructure, Islamic Capital Markets and Responsible Finance Initiatives in Indonesia
- Ta’lim Virtual Lembaga Da’wah Kampus (LDK) Perbanas Institute – Cinta Tanah Air Sebagai Wujud Keimanan