Mulyaman D Hadad, the chairman of the newly-created Indonesian Financial Services Authority (known locally by the acronym OJK), recently suggested that the Islamic banking industry in the republic should broaden fi nancial access to micro and small businesses in order to increase the market share of Islamic fi nancial institutions and boost the overall Islamic economy.
- An Update on the Indonesian Islamic Banking Industry
- Demokrasi Asesoris Ancaman Serius Bagi Indonesia
- Concepts in Islamic Economics Revisited: The Case of Poverty
- Philosophical Foundations of Islamic Development: Khurshid Ahmad’s Conception Revisited
- Islamic Economics Revisited: Recontemplating Unresolved Structure and Assumptions