Mulyaman D Hadad, the chairman of the newly-created Indonesian Financial Services Authority (known locally by the acronym OJK), recently suggested that the Islamic banking industry in the republic should broaden fi nancial access to micro and small businesses in order to increase the market share of Islamic fi nancial institutions and boost the overall Islamic economy.
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Layanan Haji Indonesia
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Kemerdekaan Ekonomi
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Membahas Pidato Jokowi 16 Agustus 2018 dalam Indonesia Bicara – MNC News
- Chairman CISFED Mengunjungi Ma’ahad Tahfidz Al-Qur’an di Kedah – Malaysia
- Chairman CISFED Menyampaikan Ceramah Ramadhan Pada Ansyitah Ramadhan FORKOMMI Penang – Malaysia