The discussion on creating a major Indonesian Islamic state-owned bank has been taken to a whole new level in the last few months. Arising whenever the discussion on ways and means to increase market share of Islamic banking in Indonesia is brought to the table, this topic has long been contested. However, the diff erence now is that the issue has been raised directly by the government, through the minister of state-owned enterprise, Dahlan Iskan.
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pembicara Dalam Pelatihan Tiga Mabadi
- Pembangunan Kesadaran Politik untuk Perubahan Riel
- Chairman CISFED Memberikan Presentasi untuk Masyarakat Indonesia di Sydney, Australia
- Chairman CISFED Menjadi Pembicara dalam Konferensi Islam in Practice
- Chairman CISFED Memberikan Pelatihan Persiapan dan Review IISI untuk Para Staf Bank Mandiri