The discussion on creating a major Indonesian Islamic state-owned bank has been taken to a whole new level in the last few months. Arising whenever the discussion on ways and means to increase market share of Islamic banking in Indonesia is brought to the table, this topic has long been contested. However, the diff erence now is that the issue has been raised directly by the government, through the minister of state-owned enterprise, Dahlan Iskan.
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Membahas Strategi Penguatan Rupiah dalam Indonesia Bicara – MNC TV
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Layanan Haji Indonesia
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Kemerdekaan Ekonomi
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Membahas Pidato Jokowi 16 Agustus 2018 dalam Indonesia Bicara – MNC News
- Chairman CISFED Mengunjungi Ma’ahad Tahfidz Al-Qur’an di Kedah – Malaysia