The discussion on creating a major Indonesian Islamic state-owned bank has been taken to a whole new level in the last few months. Arising whenever the discussion on ways and means to increase market share of Islamic banking in Indonesia is brought to the table, this topic has long been contested. However, the diff erence now is that the issue has been raised directly by the government, through the minister of state-owned enterprise, Dahlan Iskan.
- CIMA Siap Mengembangkan SDM Keuangan Syariah Berkapasitas Global
- Memperkenalkan Kualifikasi Keuangan Syariah Internasional dari CIMA
- Development and Growth of Islamic Asset Management in Indonesia
- Persoalan Utang Luar Negeri Indonesia
- Pengembangan Paradigma Islam di Bidang Keuangan, Ekonomi, dan Pembangunan