The discussion on creating a major Indonesian Islamic state-owned bank has been taken to a whole new level in the last few months. Arising whenever the discussion on ways and means to increase market share of Islamic banking in Indonesia is brought to the table, this topic has long been contested. However, the diff erence now is that the issue has been raised directly by the government, through the minister of state-owned enterprise, Dahlan Iskan.
- Membangun Sumber Daya Insani untuk Kemajuan Indonesia ke Depan*
- Dengan Semangat Idul Fitri Kita Ciptakan Indonesia yg Adil, Beradab, Sejahtera, Maju, dan yang Terpenting Diridhoi oleh Allah SWT
- Wawancara Chairman CISFED Tentang Komite Nasional Keuangan Syariah (KNKS)
- Chairman CISFED sebagai Khatib Ied Fitri di Masjid Raya Al-Isra Jakarta Barat
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pemateri Pelatihan IFQ di CIBFM Brunei Darussalam