The discussion on creating a major Indonesian Islamic state-owned bank has been taken to a whole new level in the last few months. Arising whenever the discussion on ways and means to increase market share of Islamic banking in Indonesia is brought to the table, this topic has long been contested. However, the diff erence now is that the issue has been raised directly by the government, through the minister of state-owned enterprise, Dahlan Iskan.
- Growth Opportunities in Pension Funds and Sustainable Investing
- Reksadana Syariah, Sukuk Ritel Pemerintah, Sukuk Korporasi, dan Konvergensi antara Keuangan Syariah dan Investasi yang Bertanggung Jawab Sosial
- Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Melorot, Konsumsi Domestik Perlu Digenjot
- Pendidikan Ekonomi Syariah di Indonesia Terus Berkembang
- Pasar Ekuitas Syariah Pulih Lebih Cepat