The discussion on creating a major Indonesian Islamic state-owned bank has been taken to a whole new level in the last few months. Arising whenever the discussion on ways and means to increase market share of Islamic banking in Indonesia is brought to the table, this topic has long been contested. However, the diff erence now is that the issue has been raised directly by the government, through the minister of state-owned enterprise, Dahlan Iskan.
- Mendesain Moral Ekonomi Baru untuk Cegah Pandemi Berikutnya
- Rapat Anggota Tahunan (RAT) Induk Koperasi Syariah Indonesia (INKOSINA)
- Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan Online Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ)
- Online Workshop – Islamic Financial Planning – Islamic Business & Economic Community – FEB UI
- Kajian Terkait Merger antara Bank Syariah Mandiri, BNI Syariah, dan BRI Syariah