The discussion on creating a major Indonesian Islamic state-owned bank has been taken to a whole new level in the last few months. Arising whenever the discussion on ways and means to increase market share of Islamic banking in Indonesia is brought to the table, this topic has long been contested. However, the diff erence now is that the issue has been raised directly by the government, through the minister of state-owned enterprise, Dahlan Iskan.
- Chairman CISFED Menyampaikan Ceramah Bagi Perhimpunan Masyarakat Indonesia Utara Malaysia
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pemateri Kuliah Tamu di Universitas Brawijaya
- Chairman CISFED Sebagai Pemateri di Pesantren Al-Qur’an Subulussalam
- Waspada Kejahatan Skimming
- Pemilu Legislatif untuk Indonesia yang Lebih Baik